Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tuggah...

Have you visited the colourroom yet, Its a brand new challenge site based on colour, they have some amazing gals on their design team. Last week for their first challenge they had a girly colour pallete but I still managed to scrap my boys using these colours, woohoo, here is my layout. Addison likes to call Larsen Tuggah, I don''t know how it started but it has stuck...even I have started using it!!


On Saturday I was fortunate to go to Creative block at Print blocks on behalf of Alita for scrapawhile , it was amazing we met some awesome designers and teachers from both the US and Austalia, we got to do classes and make and takes and shop for goodies for the shop from the warehouse, I had an incredible time, I did manage to meet a fav of mine, Carolyn from Maya road, who was pregnant and scrapping about it the same time I was pregnant with Addison and I remember taking note of many of her ideas when I scrapped my pregnancy.


Till next time...

17 comments:

amanda73 said...

absolutely love everything about that LO

Pearl said...

ooo your boys are soo adorable , Kim ! love all the elements you've used ! that cloud paper (i'll always associate you with cloud paper now! LOL ) , the banners & use of twine ! & of course the misting & masking ! ;) It sure is a very happening place this color room !

Chloe said...

Love it Kim!! Loving all your banners ;-)

Anne P said...

Love your love of cloud painting agin, too lovely. Your boys are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

You always make the best banners! Don't talk to me about the classes - still here with the damm head cold. But next months classes with Heidi I will be there nothing is stopping me for that one!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

great layout. xx

Taryn said...

Great work with the colour scheme, Kim! That's a lovely photo of you two xx

Shell said...

Gorgeous LO Kim. Super cute pictures too.

Sandra said...

Hi Kim, gorgeous work as usual :) been ages since I stopped by - sorry. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Fun! Fun! Love the misting here!

LG said...

Oh my you are truly marvelous! This is so beautiful! Love everything, the masking, the photo, the banner.WOW

Stacy said...

Great layout! Love the banner!

Wendy said...

Great LO Kim! I'm loving your banners too!! :)

Kirsty said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you used the bunting...I am a bit scared of them! What a great way to remember such a cute nickname :)

Leanne J said...

another awesome page.. your chippy are amazing.. {i think i've said that once or twice or a thousand times}/ very you.. i know one of your layouts anywhere... excellent.. and love the take on the challenge.. woot woot

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love how you used those colours ... I checked out there challenge, thought they were girly colours, but you proved me wrong!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

Oooh, just completely gorgeous. I adore those layouts you've done and the colours work so beautifully togther don't they!