Sunday, April 11, 2010

He is too cute!!!

Yep my baby no more is just too cute, with his little golden curls, wobbly legs and mickey mouse nappy cover what more could a mum want to drool over!

Thankyou to the lovely taryn for the loan of her decorative scissors we all knew they would come in handy one day!!




I have used a lilredrocket button and book circles, that chippie is from 3tails and of course another fav mylittlebitofwhimsy apple pin, Oh and that flash card is from here.

Till next time...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good golly what a wonderful pic! And those bottoms are hilarious! Love the banner. I have not caught on to that... I need to try!

Taryn said...

You are right - he IS sooooo CUTE!!! Super cute layout, too Kim. All your embellies are just perfect, as always.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous - love the photo too. xx

amanda73 said...

love that photo, this LO is just way to cute

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!!!! I love all the papers and that banner is brilliant

Leanne J said...

that is way to cute.. love that photo... oh and the banner rocks..love the red and white string.. and what you've done with Lil Red Rocket stuff is amazing... yay.

Pearl said...

Hmm yes ! he is such a little cutie patootie !!! ;) love the details as always !!

& you've been tagged ! details on my blog ! & only if you're up to it ! ;)

LG said...

Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work. WOW!!! Pure WOW!!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Popping in to say Hi and to let you know that I have visited. Love your work but you already know that!!!! xx