Friday, April 30, 2010

1st of the month reveals

Morning everyone, being the first of the month I have some more shares for you.
Firstly for stuck sketches we had to play around with this sketch

my layout....Larsen really has no fear of the water at the beach he just heads straight in. Isn't that yummy submarine from 3tails so cute and I have used up some older October afternoon pattern paper.

It's also time for a new challenge at scrapawhile.

This month Tarrah has set the challenge of using multible photos on a layout. Addison at three is starting to take an interest in letters and numbers, his life long journey of learning is slowly beginning.

That fun book round is from lilredrocket and that cute apple pin is from mylittlebitofwhimsy and finally that cute little apple charm is from my2angels .

Before I go I just want to Thank everyone who has left me such lovely comments recently I truly appreciate each and every one.

Till next time...

12 comments:

Chloe said...

Love both of these!!! Such a cute little submarine on your LO and in your blog header too!!!! Clever!! :-)

Taryn said...

Yummm. I am a sucker for those pearl flourishes. It goes beautifully with the ocean theme. How adorable are those photos of Addison? clever boy!!

Anne P said...

Just beautiful Kim as always your work is inspiring. I keep meaning to do the stuck sketches but just never seem to find the time!!!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous Kim! I love you layout for Stuck?! The pearl flourish is perfect for this! :)

Crystal Goulding said...

Super cute layouts Kim!! Love the new blog header as well!!

Pearl said...

love your new blog header which reflects your use of chipboard & embellies soo well !

cute cute layouts ! love the details as always !

Unknown said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Love everything about it!

Wendy said...

Love this Kim! Your embellishments are fantastic, so much detail!! Gorgeous! :)

Lydia said...

Love that owl and all the wonderful elements Kim you really rock the kraft paper, so inspiring!

Leanne J said...

woot woot.. amazing layouts.. not sure which is the fav of the two they are both excellent.. must admit that i love the pearl flourish...so wonderful and amazing..
and on the second i love the mix of pp.s wow.. you are too clever..yay

trisha too said...

CUTE!!!

hey, I'm having a giveaway . . .
more collagey stuff than scrapbooky, but you're a versatile lady!

:)

Star Rork said...

apparently its been awhile since I have come to visit! I scrolled down to check out your layouts. Well there all super amazing as usual!
love the misted crane....2 cool!