Thursday, April 22, 2010

life is an adventure

Well for me anyway...hehehe and I guess for my boys all three of them big and small.
This Summer we spent alot of time at the beach, It was Larsen's first time and he was so full of wonder for it, I just got my new camera before taking these awesome shots so was playing around a bit. Those awesome chippie boat and sun journalling spots are from of course 3tails and the pin from mylittlebitofwhimsy and those awesome clouds are from leeann . I have had fun playing with some punches lately some borrowed , some bought(shhh don't tell the big boy) but they were a bargain so thats ok right, you will notice the little birdie and the crab, yum yum.

Till next time

9 comments:

Chloe said...

I JUST LOVE your style right now!! Love that your pages have lots of yummy texture and just makes you want to reach out and touch it all!!!

Leanne J said...

wow Kim love it.. what is that pp on the background.. i love it... oh what a page.. you are just wow.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous page Kim!! I love all the details and the misting.

Lydia said...

Kim I absolutley love your style, another fabulous layout and I love that little crab!!

Anonymous said...

Bright and funky layout Kim
Love the effect of the gold misting? on the chipboard and cute button clouds

Moonie said...

Oh this is soo different Kim... so cool... I lvoe the banners right now.. they are so sweet x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is such a cool page, so many textures and elements. wow.

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

OK lady! What are you eating? Your mojo is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Just something about your pages these days!

Pearl said...

wow ! wonderful use of the Jillibean Soup here ! & the clouds by Leanne are adorable !!! too cute !

I think I want to do more layouts with more white space in them ! we shall see ! ;)