Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Nights...

This month over at Scraptastic I got to play with the sold out Summer Nights kit!
It was full bright and bold patterns that suited my scrapping style perfectly.
Today I am sharing two layouts.
 The first " Summer Attire" celebrates my eldest cute little Summer clothing choice!



I clustered my embellishments around the photo  for a fun effect!


My second uses a family photo taken on Mothers Day this year.


I love that cute little bow, I  borrowed the die  from my good friend Leanne Allinson.


A little bit of stamping from the exclusive stamp kit completes my layout perfectly!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh that first photo is a bit cute!! love the busy feel for your busy little boy! and wonderful second layout, gorgeous photo of your family!! love the flamingo's!!

Lizzy Hill said...

You are soooo lucky to 'play' with these kits! That top on is such fun - the 'sun kissed' words by the photo are perfect! The 2nd is YUMMY...the yellow...MWAH! Really loving that wood sunshine, too:):)

Tarrah McLean said...

Love love the dark paper in the first one, I would never be able to use that like you have! Adore the bottom one too....you all over!! Gorgeous work as always :)

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome layouts, Kim!! Love the happy designs!

Diana Waite said...

these are seriously FABULOUS--loving the baby bum back shot--SO cute!

Leanne said...

really really cute!!! LOVE

bernii miller said...

Gorgeous layouts Kim ♥