Tuesday, July 1, 2014

happy...

Today I am sharing the newest Mood board challenge over at JOT magazine, beautiful sunshiny yellow and teal, right up my alley.
 
  I wanted to celebrate this little story of my son just out of hospital last year on our trip to Disneyland.

 
I grabbed the large chevron stencil from Heidi Swapp and laid it over a piece of  white cardstock then misted it lightly with Mustard Color Shine.


I also got to play with some new Chic Tags goodies that I picked up recently at the Expo in Brisbane.



Be sure to check out the challenge over on the Jot Blog.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Chevrons ALWAYS make me happy...especially bg ones! This is a fab colour combo...might have to try & find the time for it this month!!!

Lizzyc said...

These colors are right up your alley indeed! and your layout is fabulous! love the chevron misting and yellow is always a happy color!

Ashley Horton said...

Really great layout, Kim!! Love how you mixed the Yellow and Teal, and awesome use of the Chic Tags collection!!