Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lucky me + a free St Patricks Day printable

Sharing the luck of the Irish today with the perfect Heidi Swapp foil, and I think my favourite -  Rainbow Foil. I wanted to celebrate how lucky I am in my Wellness Planner for March so I thought why not go all the way with this stunning foiled transparency.  I have combined my Storyline Chapters planner and this foiled printable to create my pages.


On the left I printed off my photo at 7.5 x 9 inches and adhered it to the page. 


I printed the Lucky Me printable onto a transparency using my laser printer and then ran it through my Minc Machine with the Rainbow foil.


On the right page I added a central photo then built my design in and around. I added stamps from the Color Fresh collection and ephemera from the Storyline Chapters collection to complete my page.


I love layering stickers over other stickers to create a cohesive effect to my pages.

You can find the FREE printable to download  HERE

You can find all the products for this project at JoAnn stores now.


                                                                 Photobucket

No comments: