Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Celebrating beach memories with foil accents

 This year I am loving working in my project life album and I am loving making a statement with favourite photos that are enlarged. I wanted to share one of my newest spreads with you, and not only does it have statement photo but I added some bling with my newest favourite foil- the Pool Minc foil from Heidi Swapp.


I love how it shimmers and shines and gives the illusion of water, which connected perfectly with my beach photo.


In my pocket pages I added pattern papers and ephemera from the Old School collection. the tropical vibes were the perfect way to embellish my page.


I added the stickers and ephemera directly onto my photos to create a cohesive feel.


For my foiled over lay, I used one of the Digi words from Heidi's site, enlarged it printed it off on my laser printer onto a transparency. I then ran it through my Minc machine with some of the Pool foil. What a spectacular effect it creates.
I cannot wait to use it on more of my Summer projects!


                                                                   Photobucket

No comments: