Thursday, October 29, 2020

The photo shoot meets Old School

Returning today with another project using my most favourite collection -the Heidi Swapp Old School collection. The cool blues, and eclectic patterns and designs were the perfect way to celebrate a special photo shoot we had last year in Santorini. 


I began with an enlarged photo and embellished with stickers from the Old School collection.


I added in a 6x8 photo and again added stickers to embellish my photo.



On the back I trimmed a piece of the wave pattern paper to size. I then took one of the Old School tags and typed up my journaling. I then adhered into the pattern paper and added  some machine stitching.


I added my photos into the pockets and then used the 6x8 pattern paper pad to find favourite pattern papers that coordinate with my photos. I used some of the iridescent thickers for my title and stapled tags and ephemera to my photos and 3x4 pockets. I tried to use camera icons to help tell the story of the photo shoot. 
I am totally loving using the Old School collection in my travel album. I cant wait to start my next!


 

Photobucket

No comments: