Friday, October 9, 2020

Art Walk meets Venice!

Welcome back to my growing album of travel layouts of our trip to Europe last year. This time I am using the Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection and it is documenting a visit to Doge's Palace in Venice!


I looked through the 12 x 12 paper pad from the Art Walk collection and chose pattern papers that coordinated with my photos. I love the washed out feel to the papers, it gives a historical vibe.



I used some of the Thickers and stamps from the collection for my title and typed up my journaling on a piece of pattern paper that I trimmed to 3x4.


I added some Minc touches to my photo and one of the 3x4 cards by using the Art Walk stencils, Minc texture paste and Gold foil before running through my Minc machine.


For my enlarged title I used the Hello die from the Art Walk collection and a piece of pattern paper also from Art Walk to embellish simply.


You can find the Art Walk collection at JoAnn!
Photobucket

No comments: