Monday, June 8, 2020

Mother's Day in my Storyline Chapters insert

Due to Covid 19, Mother's Day looked a little different this year. In Australia we were able to have a picnic with family so we took advantage of the beautiful weather here in Brisbane and visited a local beach and enjoyed our picnic. I wanted to commemorate the day in my Heidi Swapp Covid 19 Storyline Chapters insert. Let me share what I did.

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

I began with the Scrapbook insert and enlarged a photo to fill an entire page. I then trimmed a piece of the Storyline Chapters pattern paper from the 7x 9 paper pad and adhered it to the opposite page.

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

I inked some of the raw Chipboard letter stickers from the collection with some of the Pink Ink and adhered my title down, adding some stamping and stickers also from the collection to compete my page.

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

On the enlarged photo I added one of the rainbow stickers from the 6x12 sticker sheet and the who what and where from the 12 x 12 paper pad.

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

I created a hidden journaling pocket behind the pattern paper and used one of the tags  from the Storyline Chapters Ephemera to write my journaling.

Don't forget you can find the Storyline Chapters collection at JoAnn stores!



Photobucket

No comments: