Sunday, June 21, 2020

Heidi Swapp Minc + Storyline Chapters

I am still working away in My Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters notebook that captures all the memories of Covid 19. I am using the Scrapbooking insert. Today I want to share a new double page spread using elements from the Storyline Chapters collection and some of the new Minc foil- the iridescent blue. Isn't it spectacular.

Heidi Swapp Minc

The blue changes colour as it moves in the light. I love the different shades it gives.

Heidi Swapp Minc

On the left I used one of the pages from the Storyline Chapters paper pad. I ran it through my typewriter to add my journaling and then used stickers from the collection to add some embellishments.

Heidi Swapp Minc

I then took one of the Minc butterflies and ran it through my Minc machine with some of the blue Iridescent foil. I folded up the wings of the butterfly for some added dimension and shadow.

Heidi Swapp Minc

I added more of the Storyline Chapters stickers to each of my photo for extra subtle texture to my page.

You can find all the supplies for this project at JoAnn stores right now.

Supplies 








Photobucket

No comments: