Sunday, December 1, 2019

Planner Organisation


As the year draws to a close and we look towards next year I want to share with you how happy I have been all year with my simple but effective planner organisation. I love working in my
 Heidi Swapp Memory Planners that you can find at JoAnn stores. Over the years I have experimented with a variety of ways to organise my planner stash and over the last few months I have finally come to a happy place. Let me share my secret!

Heidi Swapp Planner Organisation

I found myself a pretty mint basket with handles from local store and I placed all my planner goodies- sticker booklets, pens, washi tape, stencils, scissors, staplers etc inside the basket. 

Heidi Swapp Planner Organisation

The handles allow me to move the basket around my home to wherever I am working on my planner. My sticker booklets and washi are within easy reach as they are what I turn to first!

Heidi Swapp Planner Organisation

I leave my planners and Journals piled up beside my printer for easy access.

Heidi Swapp Planner Organisation

I love how pretty but organised my basket it. Inside the glass box I have my stamps and inks, scissors and stapler. My pens are stashed in the cute pineapple holder and my adhesives in the mint box. It is all within easy access and I can work on my planner any time! 
You can find all the Heidi Swapp Planner goodies at your local JoAnn store

Photobucket

No comments: