Thursday, October 10, 2019

Travel pages with the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection

Today I want to share a new travel page from our trip to Europe a few months ago  using the fun Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection. The bright bold colours and patterns were perfect for our visit to the Lego store in London.


A lot of my travel pages will be using different sizes of pocket pages and I am loving using pattern paper from the Color Fresh collection in the 3x4 pockets.


I added some of the stickers from the  Color Fresh Sticker book to create my eclectic title on a piece of Ephemera. I love the fun pops of colour.


I added one of the gold Puffy Stickers on a vertical angle to one of the photos for a fun effect. This always adds movement throughout a layout.


On the 6x12 pocket page I added more photos and more of the stickers from the Color Fresh collection.  Add.ng some of them with foam tape for extra dimension. I also  love layering them over photos for a unique cohesive feel to the layout.


Using a scrapbooking collection in your pocket pages is easy. Just trim the pattern papers to fit into your pockets and then add sticker  and ephemera  in and around your photos to complete the look! I can't wait to get creating on my next travel pages!


Photobucket

No comments: