Sunday, June 16, 2019

I love Color Fresh!

I am totally in love with the Heidi Swapp  Color Fresh  collection. The bright vibrant colours and designs appeal to my colour loving self and I can't stop making layouts with the collection. I also love that you can find it at your local JoAnn store!


 This photo was taken on Mother's Day this year and I couldn't wait to get it scrapped. I started with two pattern papers from the Color Fresh collection and layered them on top of each other.


I then cut that fun cut file from Paige Evans with some white card stock and layered it onto a piece of white card stock. I then layered on my photo and embellishments from the Color Fresh Ephemera pack.


I then added that layered heart cut from some of my favourite patterns from the collection and adhered it over the Love cut file.


I typed my journaling onto one of the Color Fresh tags and slipped it behind my photo for some hidden journaling. I cannot wait to scrap again with this gorgeous fun and bright collection. The best thing is you can find this collection at your local JoAnn store!

Photobucket

No comments: