Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Heidi Swapp magnetic calendar

I love this little corner in my home. It is where I display my Heidi Swapp light boxes, photos, nick nacks  and now my Heidi Swapp Magnetic Calendar .


It sits on a stand up magnetic frame and it is so easy to change out the date by simply lifting off the number magnets and adding the new magnets.


It has some fun coloured month markers which allows it to suit any decor.


I love my little corner, it makes me happy everytime I walk past! You can find the  Handmade By Heidi Magnetic calendar at your local JoAnn store!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thi Lan said...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog, I really enjoyed the information and thoughts on the blog. And personally, I would recommend CEDAR MARKERS for the best magnetic calendars. Their calendars are sturdy and they look beautiful and will definitely make your experience more comforting and your things will be totally organized.
Chalk markers