Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pineapples and letterboards

If you know me, you know I love yellow and if you know me even better you know I love love pineapples! So when I was given the task of creating a Letterboard quote with my  Heidi Swapp Letterboard I knew exactly what I was going to do!
Heidi Swapp Letterboard

I grabbed my white 2 inch Letterboard letters, some yellow spray paint and went to town spraying the letters yellow! Yep all it took was a couple of sprays of yellow spray paint and my letters were transformed!

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

I then set out to create a pineapple image with my letters on my Extra Large Letterboard. I placed them onto my board arranging them until I had the desired shape.

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

 I then hand drew and cut my pineapple top from some green cardstock I had in my stash and attached it to my letterboard with blu tack!

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

Every time I walk past it just makes me so happy!
Happy National Pineapple day to you all!


Photobucket

No comments: