Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Heidi Swapp Letterboard


My boys have just started 3 weeks of school holidays and I have had to put some screen time rules in place. I couldn't think of a more easier way than to use my Heidi Swapp Letter board.
Here I used the Large letter board and mixed and matched the fonts and colours for a fun effect.

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

My boys were not so happy but hey a mums gotta do what a mums gotta do right!

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

Have you grabbed your letter board ? they are so much fun!

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Glasshalffull.com I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own. 
Photobucket

No comments: