Sunday, October 19, 2014

happy

There is a lovely new mood board over at JOT magazine. I love the soft silvery tones of this one!
 Here is my sample for the mood board using the yummy new September Skies collection from Heidi Swapp.


...and yes those die cuts are leaves ! I mistakenly downloaded some leaves from the silhouette store instead of feathers  but I loved them so had to use them on my page.


Pretty texture created with wood veneer, acrylic shapes, die cut leaves and stitching!


This challenge will run through until 18 November 2014.
I hope you get a chance to play along!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow I just love these mood boards ... I will make time to play soon .... this is just so yummo xooxo

Lizzy Hill said...

This is way cute...nice photo, to back up the journaling, too...& that dotty paper is really YUM!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Such a sweet layout, love the black and white paper and love those leaves too! How special is the journalling too!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout Kim!! Love those cute die cut leaves!!

Melinda Spinks said...

My new favourite of yours Kim. Love everything about it!

Tania B said...

You always make it look so easy Kim. Just gorgeous!

Tarrah McLean said...

Just gorgeous, what a beautiful memory to document too, love your design on this one :)