Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BOO!!!

I posted this layout over on the Heidi Swapp blog recently sharing a quick tutorial for creating the misted  title! I used the yummy new September Skies collection for this layout about last years Halloween Trick or Treat walk.
 
 
here  you can see I used the 12x12 letter mask and Citron ColorShine to create my title,


and the Halloween word is part of Heidi's digi Halloween word set.
 

I love that the new Roller Date stamp can be used for previous years as well!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Looks fabulous Kim.. great colors!

Ashley Horton said...

So amazing Kim! Love the colors you used and the fun stamped Boo!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Love the vibrancy of your layout Kim and all the fun elements. I could look at your layouts for ages. :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is sooo cool Kim. The half-half design, and all those die cuts? Just fabulous!

Sue Plumb said...

LOVE this layout!!! The colours, the composition, those embellishments! Every inch is perfect! And that title technique too! (Might be "borrowing" that idea sometime down the track, have filed it in the memory bank.) X

Juls said...

I love how you used colors/patterns that are not traditional halloween colors and patterns.