Monday, July 13, 2020

Another week of memories in my Memory Planner

One thing that makes me happy at the end of the week is having my stories and memories recorded in my Heidi Swapp Art Walk Memory Planner.
I love sitting down waiting my photos on m phone, printing them out and then popping them into my Memory Planner.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

The best part! Once my photos and journalling are done, I get to embellish my pages! I love finding just the right stickers, stamps, washi tape and more. On today's spread I have used the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

On this page I tore strips of that Lips washi tape from the Color Fresh collection to adhere down my photos.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

On the right page I added stickers in and around my photos for pops of color.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

Another week from 2020 in the books! I cannot wait to see what my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner looks like at the end of 2020!


Photobucket

No comments: