Monday, March 30, 2020

3 new Heidi Swapp Memory Dex cards

I love when I can go out of the box with my crafting! I recently came across my box of
Heidi Swapp Color Fresh boxed cards and wanted to trial a new idea! How about use them to create some Memory Dex cards for my Spinner. I chose a few of my favourites and set about creating my cards.




Heidi Swapp Memory Dex

For my first Memory Dex card I chose that funky Map card. I used some of the Heidi Swapp Dies to cut out the Memory Dex card. 

Heidi Swapp Memory Dex

I layered some Color Fresh Ephemera and that gorgeous diy bow I made with some of the Color Fresh pattern paper and that Bow die from We R Memory Keepers! I love how all the layers come together to create the beautiful layered card.

Heidi Swapp Memory Dex

Next I took the Water color card and again used the Heidi Swapp Memory Dex dies to cut the Memory Dex card. 

Heidi Swapp Memory Dex

Again I layered in some Color Fresh Ephemera, using pop dots for dimension and finished with that gold Puffy word

Heidi Swapp Memory Dex

Finally I used that bold striped card to complete my trio of cards. I started with a circle punched with vellum and then more layered Ephemera, including that clear acrylic tiger! It creates such an eclectic feel to the card. 


It really is a fun and easy way to add some gorgeous cards to your Memory Dex Spinner. I hope you play along too!
You can find the Heidi Swapp Boxed Cards right here at Heidi Swapp.com


Photobucket

No comments: