Saturday, January 25, 2020

Heidi Swapp storyline collection

Have you spied the brand new Storyline Chapters collection from Heidi Swapp!
A new concept! A new way to Memory keep! Let's keep all our stories in a booklet then add these booklets to an album! How fun is that! Let me share a little more...


Recently my family and I went on a mini 5 day vacation so I decided to use the Storyline Chapter Scrapbook collection to celebrate our holiday! Let me share the first few pages with you!

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

This page celebrates NYE! I used one of the pages from the Storyline Chapters paper pad to cover the page. I then added my photos and then added the ephemera from the collection in and around my photos!

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

On the left I added my photos and backed them with another page from the paper pad. I overlapped some of the stickers from the collection to create a cohesive feel to my  page. On the right I trimmed another of the pattern papers and adhered it to the page. I took one of the journaling pads and ran it through my typewriter for my journaling and then adhered it to my page. 

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

On the left page, I added the who, what, when and where stickers on an angle for a fun look. On the right I layered lots of the stickers from the collection over my photo. I love that it provides texture but without the bulk. 
I cannot wait to continue working on my Storyline Chapters  mini vacation album. I'll be back to share more soon.

Photobucket
'

2 comments:

Jossie Posie said...

looks so fun!!

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than we do.

(Just so you know, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK on this link to reveal if this brief test can help you release your true weight loss possibility