Thursday, September 12, 2019

Happy Halloween with DCWV


I love this time of the year, all the fun holidays are just around the corner. Halloween is gaining momentum here in Australia so I thought I should catch up on some older Halloween photos before the new ones are taken this year.
Happy Halloween Paper stack from DCWV


I started with the fabulous 12 x 12 Happy Halloween paper stack from DCWV!

It is filled with lots of fun patterns that are bright and bold, just perfect for Halloween!


Happy Halloween Paper stack from DCWV

I then found that cute Haunted House cut file from the Cut Shoppe and proceeded to cut those cute little colourful houses from one of the pattern papers to back the words! I love the way it looks.

Happy Halloween Paper stack from DCWV

I fussy cut other shapes, and words from some of the other die cut pattern papers from the 12 x 12 paper stack and tucked them in and around the layout. It goes to show all you need is a few pattern papers and a scrapbook page can be completed.
I cant wait for this years Halloween, I will have the perfect papers just waiting to be used on my layouts!

Photobucket

No comments: