Sunday, August 25, 2019

Celebrating Women in my scrapbooks!

Some of my favourite stories to tell in my scrapbooks are travel stories. As you may know we recently returned from a family vacation to Europe. While we were away I felt so at ease and so relaxed, that I took the time to get some photos of myself which I do not normally do. I felt so empowered that it was the perfect opportunity to create a layout to celebrate Womens Equality day! 

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

I created this double page spread using lots of Heidi Swapp goodness. Let me share more about my pages. 

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

On the left I printed off my photo to 12 x 12 and then added a couple of stickers and ephemera from the Color Fresh collection.

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

I used some White Minc foil on the double sided word sticker.

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

I then printed off my other two photos at 6x6 and created a grid design using papers from the 6x6 Color Fresh paper pad.

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

I added my strip journaling then punched a circle from the 6x6 paper pad and added one of the circle stickers from the Color Fresh sticker pad layered on top. 

Heidi Swapp Color Fresh layout

I then added some stickers from the Color Fresh sticker book and for a touch of blue added a sticker and thickers from the Wolf Pack collection to complete my layout. 

Photobucket

No comments: