Thursday, May 23, 2019

Aladdin printable for my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

I am so excited to head to the movies this weekend to see the new Aladdin movie. The original movie has been a favourite of mine since it first came out so I am interested to see how this one will compare. Not to mention I am a huge Will Smith fan !! To celebrate I wanted to create a special page divider in my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner. I thought what better way than with a touch of Minc foil!
Heidi Swapp Minc


I created this printable with a fun take on my favourite song " Friend Like me". Everyone needs a friend like a Genie right! 

Heidi Swapp Minc

I printed it out onto some vellum using my Laser printer  and then sent it through my Minc machine with some of the New Gold Star Minc foil. I then used the Heidi Swapp 6  hole punch to punch the holes and added it straight into my Memory Planner. I love the way it looks!
If you would like a copy of the printable for yourself just download the printable below and save it to your computer!






See you at the movies!
Photobucket

No comments: