Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Young Jedi meets Wolf Pack

Have you seen the brand new Heidi Swapp collection called Wolf Pack! It is filled with awesome boyish  and outdoor patterns and designs. It also contains a few papers and ephemera pieces with a night sky theme . I thought what a better way to celebrate the collection with a layout about my son and his Jedi training at Disneyland.

Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack

I took that gorgeous sky background  from the collection as my base and adhered my photos on a diagonal design.

Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack

I then added my title using the Wolf Pack thickers, straight  onto my photo.

Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack

I  took some of the ephemera pieces and added them in and around my photos.

Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack

Finally, to complete my layout I added my word journalling strips beneath my photos.
If you haven't seen the new Wolf Pack collection be sure to look for it at your local Scrapbook shop today!

Photobucket

No comments: