Sunday, July 15, 2018

World Emoji Day!


Today I am celebrating world Emoji day with my Heidi Swapp lightbox!
Now when I was doing a little bit of research about Emojis I came across this fun fact!
This is not a Poop emoji. In fact it is a chocolate icecream emoji! Haha - can you even believe it!!!! The worse case of mistaken identity ever!!!!!!

Heidi Swapp lightbox

I just had a little giggle to my self and decided to have a little ice cream party for my boys!

Heidi Swapp lightbox


So next time you are playing around on your phone take a moment to pay homage to the chocolate ice-cream emoji...it just might make your day!

Heidi Swapp lightbox

You can find the Heidi Swapp lightbox and accessories at your local Jo-Ann store!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lor said...

For real??? That's so funny!!!

Hookers said...

Emojis give a life to sentence sometimes.
A little contribution for those who want to use emojis on laptop by just click copy paste any where having 600+ emojis. here: Emoji Keyboard For Chrome