Sunday, June 17, 2018

Out of this world!


One of my most favourite things to do is to combine a cut file and the Heidi Swapp Storyline  collection. I love finding nooks and crannys to tuck the Deck OF Days cards into.  
This pack of cards "The  Everyday " set was the perfect way to celebrate my family's trip to the movies to see Solo!

Heidi Swapp storyline collection


I used this fun Globe cut file from Paige Evans that I downloaded from the Silhouette store as a base and cut it from white cardstock.

Heidi Swapp storyline collection

I then trimmed lots of the Deck Of Days cards to fit inside each section of the globe and adhered them to the back of the cut file.  I left some of the sections blank for some breathing space. I then came in with my Jane Davenport Magic Wand  Pencils and coloured in some scrap cardstock with colours from my photo ( yellow and blue) and also trimmed these out to fit inside some of the sections.

Heidi Swapp storyline collection

I then used pop dots to attach my cut file to one of the Storyline 12 x 12 pages. Finally I hand wrote my title using a black felt tip pen and added some shading with another of the Jane Davenport Magic Wand pencils.

Heidi Swapp storyline collection

I just love the fun effect all the words on the cards make. It creates a cool eclectic design! You can find the Storyline collection and the Everyday Deck Of Days cards at your local Michaels store!

Photobucket


1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

I love it! ❤️❤️❤️