Saturday, April 28, 2018

Celebrating Super Hero Day

Today I am here to celebrate Interbation Super Hero Day. To me that seems like an awesome way  to celebrate the day. I wanted to celebrate with my Heidi Swapp Lightboxes. First I had my boys dress up in their fav Super Hero mask!
Then  I gathered some of my favorite Lightbox Letters and created my wording. I used both the Regular and Shelf Lightbox so they each could hold one.


Heidi Swapp Lightbox

We went out side for a fun little photo shoot! It is serious business getting your photo taken!!

Heidi Swapp Lightbox

....and once we were done I created a little display in my younger son's room. He loves turning the lights  on at night when he goes to bed!

Heidi Swapp Lightbox

You can find the lightboxes and the letters at your local Joann store! Have some fun and see what Super Hero you can celebrate today!



Photobucket

No comments: