Sunday, March 25, 2018

Cut files and Storyline

I love scrapbooking , you all know that but what I love even more is fast scrapbooking. Being a busy mum, teacher, wife and more sometimes it is hard to find the time to memory keep. That's my I love the Heidi Swapp Storyline collection found at your local Michaels.  It really makes creating pages so easy and quick. Today I want to share a new layout and a process video with you to share just how easy it is!

I began with that fun cut file that I cut on my Silhouette Cameo.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I then created my own pattern paper with the  Adventure and Wedding Deck of Days cards and layered it under my cut file.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I added my photos and strip journalling to complete.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

Once my cut file was cut the layout came together in less than  20 minutes. Isn't that amazing!



Don't forget you can find the Storyline collection at your local Michaels!



Photobucket

No comments: