Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas with my Lightboxes

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, my favourite time of the year. I am slowly starting to fill my home with little pieces of Christmas decor before the full day of decorating comes on December the 1st.
Living in Australia and having Christmas fall in Summer I love decorating with bright pops of colour.  My first stop was  a couple of my  Heidi Swapp Lightboxes.

Heidi Swapp Lightboxes

I added two of them onto a shelf I have at home, the original plus the shelf lightbox. I then added a couple of my bright funky coloured mini trees and felt ball banner from stash to complete the vignette.

Heidi Swapp   Lightboxes

For the shelf lightbox I used one of the non Christmas slides as my background, I love the pop of pink and yellow. I then slid in the celebrate slide and used two other fonts (the black and pink)to complete my quote!

Heidi Swapp  Lightboxes

I grabbed the Bright slide then again the same fonts as before to tie it all together for my regular lightbox. I then grabbed two icon slides from the Holidays pack an My lightbox was complete.

You can find all these goodies, the Lightboxes  , letters, icons and slides at your local Joann store!





Photobucket

2 comments:

prince arora said...


You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website
lightboxes
visit the site to know more about sinking.

Google Ranking Matters said...

Pondering to take photographs of your items? Photograph Light Boxes site has the most recent best photograph to use for item photography. Visit this site photolightboxes.net/ photography lighting procedures/for the most recent lightboxes models for your utilization
https://photolightboxes.net/