Monday, October 23, 2017

Choose Happy Unicorn layout

It is not often I get to be all girly with my scrapbooking so when I had the chance to create a layout about a fun dress up day at work with the theme of enchanted forests I couldn't wait to get started. 
I decided to create my layout combing the yummy Maggie Holmes Carousel  collection from
Crate Paper and some of the delish  InstaxVintage filler cards from Heidi Swapp.
I added in that cute cut file I found in the Silhouette online store and my layout came together.

Heidi Swapp Instax Vintage filler cards

I loved layering some of the Carousel embellishments over the Instax cards for a cohesive feel to my layout.

Heidi Swapp Instax Vintage filler cards

The soft pretty colours in the papers and embellishments complement my photos Perfectly!
Till next time...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a fun and cheerful layout !