Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Heidi Swapp red letterboard

I have just found my brand new favourite kitchen decor piece! My new Heidi Swapp Red Medium letterboard. I love how the letters literally pop off my letterboard. It is going to be perfect for Christmas and Valentines day too don't you think! The possibilities are endless!

Heidi Swapp letterboard

Several months ago I spray painted a set of my white 2 inch letters with yellow spray paint. They have become my favourite letters to use. 

Heidi Swapp letterboard

I am loving that every week I can change up the quote on my letter board and have a bit of fun along the way! I love perusing Pinterest for my favourite quotes!

Heidi Swapp letterboard


These red letterboards will become to a retailer very soon. Be sure to be on the lookout, you are going to love it!

Photobucket

No comments: