Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Heidi Swapp Letterboard Classroom display

I love using my Heidi Swapp products in my classroom. There is always something new and exciting in her collections and when school went back recently for Term 3 and I was planning for our Dr Seuss unit of work I wanted to create a way to get the kids excited. So I used the large Letterboard and some customised letters to create my display and took it into my classroom.

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

Previously I had spray painted some of the white 1 inch letters with yellow spray paint and I used them plus the Black 1 inch and gold and black half inch letters to create my Dr Seuss quote.

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

I placed my letter board on my DIY Dr Seuss chair I also made for my classroom.

Heidi Swapp Letterboard

 ... and added that red bow to the top of my letter board for a fun Reference to The Cat In The Hat!

My kindergarten class just loved it and it is sitting proudly in our room for the kids to read and refer to each day!




1 comment:

Pico-Pico said...

Kim, I want to be in your class!!!