Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet layout- Felicity Jane

Today I am sharing another layout using the scrummy London kit from Felicity Jane. I am just so in love with the soft pastel pinks, greens and greys in the kit that I wanted to make a feature of it on my layout. I used the beautiful grey dot pattern paper as the base of my layout and added strips from the pink heart and pink stripes along the top and bottom.
 Happy Layout by KimJeffress | @FelicityJane
I created a cluster of pattern paper and photos in the centre of my layout using the 3x4 cut apart sheet to form my grid. You will note the bottom left block is larger than 3x4, I wanted it to be the same size as the photo above it so i just trimmed it wider than the 3x4 size.
Sweet Layout by Kim Jeffress | @FelicityJane
To add a title to my layout I added some of the white chipboard letters from the kit overlapping the cluster to create a sense of cohesiveness. 
Sweet Layout by Kim Jeffress | @FelicityJane
I finished off by layering the chipboard shapes, die cuts and epoxy letters in and around the cluster.
Sweet Layout by Kim Jeffress | @FelicityJaneThanks for popping by the blog today, enjoy your memory keeping!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love this. The colours are just perfect! and what a fantastic name for a shop!