Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Decor- Heidi Swapp

Hi everyone I want to share some of my Christmas decor I have in my home this year. I decided to change up my  colour scheme this year to a white Christmas tree with Mint, Pink and Red decorations.
First I want to share my Joy vignette I created using some Heidi Swapp Marquee Love letters and glitter and Holiday  Wall shapes.
Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp

I added some wood grain paper inside my 12 inch letter J found exclusive to Michaels stores as well as the pretty mint bulbs.  Next I added that gorgeous deer head to a wreath I found at a local craft store. I added some mint ribbon and wooden bead tassels to accentuate the deer. For the "Y" I found a wooden letter at Spotlight. I  glittered it up with some of the the Heidi Swapp Marquee Love pink glitter. I  then assembled all my letters and other pieces from my Christmas collection to create my vignette.

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp

I have been dreaming of a white Christmas tree for a few years and this year we finally got one. I have decorated it with a beautiful fresh colour scheme of Pink, Mint and Red which suits our Australian Summer perfectly!

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp

I added in that beautiful Heidi Swapp Believe chipboard word that was initially covered in gold glitter paper but i wanted to change it up. I painted over the glitter paper with mint paint and once dry I covered it with some of the Heidi Swapp Mint Glitter. I 

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp

Next I covered more the Christmas collection chipboard , this time with Pink Marquee Love glitter.

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp
Finally I want to show you how I introduced our Elf  On the Shelf this year. I used my Heidi Swapp Mini lightbox and Elf icons to send my boys his first message. They were so excited!

Thanks For dropping by today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow, it all looks so fresh and summery and gorgeous. That tree is a show stopper.