Monday, August 29, 2016

Heidi Swapp Halloween classroom fun!

I have been having some fun in my kindergarten classroom with some of the new Heidi Swapp Halloween Celebration in lights collection.

Heidi Swapp halloween

 We have been learning about things that are spooky so the new  Halloween icons for the lightbox were perfect.

Heidi Swapp halloween

I had my students practising their drawing skills by copying the icons. They thought it was so much fun.

Heidi Swapp halloween

Next I used the Luminary sheets on our class light table. 

Heidi Swapp halloween

 I laminated the sheets first to add a touch of stability to them and then laid them on the light table.

Heidi Swapp halloween

My students had fun creating funny spooky faces with bits and pieces from our craft table.

Heidi Swapp halloween

I attached the Ghost Garland around my whiteboard easel for a bit of fun as well! 
All these yummy halloween goodies can be found exclusive to Michaels now!


Photobucket

No comments: