Monday, February 29, 2016

back to basics memory keeping

Sometimes the simplicity of Memory Keeping is photos, journaling and simple pattern papers and embellishments.  I love getting back to basics every now and then and today I want to share a layout I created recently.
This layout uses the yummy pattern paper from the Heidi Swapp Memory Planner collection as my base.


I then layered on some of the Heidi Swapp washi tape into strips to form a background layer for my photos. I added in strips from the Silver and Pink washi tape packs. I added in a few sticker embellishments also from the Memory Planner collection.


To complete my layout  I added that acrylic handwritten word and silver glitter bow which adds the perfect finishing touch to my layout. I adore the subtle layers it creates.


Thanks for dropping by today.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Prins said...

gorgeous layout!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the glitter bows!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup! Have to agree.....love the memories you've preserved here & the colours look fabulous together....yummy washi! GORGEOUS page :):)