Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Art Screens 6 ways

Have you spied the new Mixed Media collection from Heidi Swapp yet? Its full of fun Art screens, Inks and Textures pastes!  Today I want to share 6 easy ideas using the Art screens and Inks...Screen printing has never been so easy!
 Create quick and easy wedding baggies with the Forever and Ever Art Screen and the Gold Screen Ink.
@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

A tag using the Love Art Screen and  Raspberry ink!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

So easy to apply the Art screen and Ink to wood and cardstock.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia
Here I applied the Raspberry Ink and Floral Art Screen to some black cardstock and once dry trimmed and added it to a frame!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

I applied the Love Art screen to a Wooden piece from Jillibean Soup that I had in my stash!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

 I made a Clear book mark for my planner!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

 I applied the Floral Art screen to some clear Bazzill cardstock with the Raspberry Ink and once dry trimmed it to size and added it into my planner!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia

Its even easy to use apply the Art Screens directly to your planner pages!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia


Photobucket

3 comments:

dstandard said...

These are all so pretty and creative! Love them!

Tarrah McLean said...

Love the screen printing ideas Kim!! All your projects look gorgeous x

CalleLillyCafe said...

I am loving this!! I am knee deep in HKS product right now! Making a HKS themed pocket letter to send out! =) However, I do not have all this!!