Thursday, April 2, 2015

Marquee Love!

Have you spied the Heidi Swapp Marquee love letters yet? Today I want to share a fun way to decorate them. I combined my Minc machine, foil and some of the washi tape that comes in the collection to create my letter.



Here's how I created my letter.
1. I created my own pattern paper in powerpoint and printed it off using my laser printer.  I used the template that comes in each pack to trace and cut around the letter.
2. Next I chose some of the gold foil and ran it through my Minc machine.
3. I used some of the 2 inch glitter tape to cover the inside of my letter.
4. To cover the outside I used some of the gold spotty tape. You can see I used a skewer to push the tape into some of the tighter areas.

 A close up of the Foiled paper.


It looks so pretty lit up at night. 




 Thanks for popping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, and it would look wonderful at night!

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Kim!! It turned out great!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Love how you decorated this monogram. We bought letters for my daughter's wedding decor. They are such a neat idea!

dstandard said...

This is too cool ! Love how it came out!