Saturday, March 28, 2015

Three!

I am honoured to be Guest Designing for Bella Blvd this month! They have always been a favourite. I love their new Star Student collection and I couldn't help but team it with this photo of my eldest on the first day of school!


I added some typed journaling to my cardstock before adding the pattern paper!


A smattering of stickers and letters complete my layout!


Thanks for popping by, ill be back soon to share a few more projects I created for Bella Blvd this month!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great design Kim, and I love the pops of black to balance out the bold colours! Congrats to your little man too :)

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on the guest spot Kim!! This layout is great!! I love the graphic look that all of the colors create together!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Adore the black & white & the typed journaling.... The stickers look great, too:):)

Lizzyc said...

A wonderful layout for your guest design and love the photo on the darker paper with the contrasting paper on the other side! And grade 3 already!!?

Marelize said...

Gorgeous page Kim! Love your typed journaling... fits in perfectly with the theme. :)