Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hambly lovin...

YEAH!!! the galleries are now up on the Hambly Screen prints blog, showcasing the new DTs first projects...It is amazing to see the different takes and styles from all the girls...I am still so flabbagasted to be on the same team as Jennifer Johner and Larissa Albernez.
They are both my scrapping idols
.....I have two of my three layouts to share today the other I will share soon.
This one uses the new pen and ink vellum papers, just delish!HOW Cool are those angels wings rub on...


This one uses some ofthe fabulous new KRAFT pattern papers and rub ons.

If you pop over to the hambly blog be sure to check out all the new galleries , there is also an amazing giveaway of some of the new lines...so pop your name down.

I really urge you to beg beg beg your LSS to get these new Hambly goodies in stock, they are just too delicious!

I am off on saturday to leannes roctreat with Taryn, Gilly, Renee, Chloe, Tracey, Geli and some other ladies, I hope to get some scrapping done although I think there will be more laughing then scrapping ...

Thankyou all so much for your lovely comments about the Creative Team, I am still coming to terms with but getting excited as well...

till next time....

20 comments:

Chloe said...

Love these pages Kim and those kraft printed pp's are amazing!!! I think i NEED some LOL!! Yay for Saturday ... I can't wait!!!!!!

Liz Weber said...

Oh Kim what you do with kraft and those devine hambly rubons and products is so inspiring, I want some NOW... thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous layouts, your boys look so good and the designs are just wonderful.

Have a fantastic time on your retreat with your friends.

Paula said...

Gorgeous stuff, as usual Kim...love those angel wings! These layouts have me wanting to go out shopping for Hambly.
Enjoy your weekend away!

Anne P said...

LOVELY as always Kim. Love those Kraft printed PP. I agree with Chloe and I think I need some too.... You are making a good case for them.

Rebecca Keppel said...

oh, these are just awesome! you rock the Hambly. I love the Kraft and your little angel definitely looks perfect with wings.

Lydia said...

I love the little cut bits of transparency, so fabulous, and also that bracket shape!! perfect touch!!

Pearl said...

beautiful work with the Hamblies , Kim !!

They sure are taking their time to get over here ! lol .

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous Hambly work Kim, always looks a treat on Kraft!

:) Marcia

A Soldier Girl said...

Awesome work

mel said...

love these - going to start begging my LSS for those Kraft pp's. Are you able to suggest an Aussie online store we can source them from?? Cant wait - have to have them!!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Such lovely creations as usual!! :) Have fun on your retreat!! Laugh lots!! :)

Unknown said...

Oohh! Love the pops of red and all the browns you've used!

Belinda said...

Ooh these layouts are SO good Kim. I'm gonna have to find somewhere that stocks that gorgeous Hambly. You make it look very enticing!!
B-)
PS Thankyou so much for your kind words on my blog. I was feeling a little discouraged yesterday!!

Natalie said...

oh sigh...just delicious Miss Kim.
The answer to your polaroid question is on my blog.
Hugs.

Tracy said...

Your layout are adorable. Those angel wings are so cute.

Jasmine S said...

Ohhh I too love those pp. Your pics are way cute too. Have fun on your retreat, very jealous.

Sarah Lou said...

so jealous about your retreat, hope you are all having a blast! love that paper and how you have used it!! its just a lovely lo. and adore your roughed up red alphas

Marelize said...

These are stunning Kim. I love the angel wings too! :) Have great fun at the retreat. :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts Kim!

Leanne J said...

OMG.. i love all your details.. truely stunning work.. what an artist you are.. glad you had a good time at my place..and that wall of inspiration..wow.