Friday, May 8, 2009

seven deadly sins

For the last 3 weeks and the next 4 I have been participating in the 7 deadly sins competition over at wicked princess. Here are my first 3 layouts.

Week 1 vanity, we had to scrap about a time when we felt proud of our selves, I scrapped Addisons difficult birth. We also were onlyt to use the colour purple in our layout.

week 2 envy , we had to scrap what we are envious about, i did the boys and actually scrapped the opposite, talking about Larsens love and admiration for Addison. We had to use the colours green and black only.

Week 3 Wrath, we had to scrap what makes us angry. I scrapped Addisons terrible two stage of tantrums. We had to use the colours red and black, use distressing on our page and paint effects. Took me way out of my comfort zone but I was happy with the results.




Hope every one has a lovely mothers day tomorrow

till next time happy scrappingbook

1 comment:

Jodi said...

gorgeous layouts... love your wrath layout... I should do one of those too!!! But which boy will I pick?