Saturday, November 1, 2008

Design team layouts

Hi all, the November DT layouts have gone up in the scraploot. gallery. This month I had to complete my layouts using sketches, this took me out of my comfort zone as i rarely use them , but I must say it wasnt that bad. I got to play with the new basic grey sultry line of papers, here are my layouts and be sure to head on over to the gallery to check out the other gorgeous pages from the girls.
This photo was taken when i was 28 weeks, just love it.


Addison, loves being involved with the activities now he especailly loves the bubbles and constantly reminds me of them when i say we are going to physifun.


How cute are these two !


There are lots of things to be thankful for , these are my favourites.

Thanks for taking a peek , ill be back soon with some photos taken today at my parents, Addison is such a lark.
Kim


2 comments:

Lali said...

Kim gorgeous LOs there and it doesn't show that you were outside your comfort zone you have nailed em

Anthea said...

great work this month Kim, you used those sketches BRILLIENTLY! and I am so inlove with Off Beat range, perfect for boys!