Friday, June 28, 2019

Celebrating International Joke Day

My youngest son is the joker in the family. He is aways telling jokes and playing tricks on us so in celebration of "International Joke Day" I decided to create a layout to commemorate the occasion.


I decided to combine 2 of my favourite Heidi Swapp collections- Color Fresh and Wolf pack and I adore the way they worked so beautifully together. The best thing is you can find both collections at JoAnn !


I began with the background wood grain pattern paper from the Wolf Pack collection. I then cut a pie shape design I found in the Silhouette store from white cardstock and layered it over another piece of white cardstock. Next I chose some favorite papers from both collections to back each pie piece. I used the Wolf Pack thickers to add my title and then added one of the Gold Puffy sticker words from the Color Fresh collection to add a subtitle. 


I added ephemera pieces from the both collections to embellish my page. I love how they add pops of color throughout the layout to draw your eye around.


To complete my layout I added some strip journaling. I love how my layout came out. It is so important to record the personalities of our loved ones! I love looking back and seeing how my boys have grown and changed! 
Dont forget you can find both collections at JoAnn!
Photobucket

No comments: