Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Scrapbook Generations

I'm honoured and excited to share some fun news today, this month the girls from the media team  and Heidi Swapp  were invited by Scrapbook Generations to contribute to their free monthly Create magazine! It gets better because we got to play with the brand new collection  September Skies.


 
I got to create a  tag and a double page, Today I am sharing my double but I would love you to pop over to the magazine to see my tag and the other girls beautiful projects!
 

 A close up of some of the yummy embellishments from September Skies- Ephemera, wood veneer, stamps and stickers!


Thanks for popping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Kim, this is awesome!!! I love what you have done with the photos, and of course, all the yummy Heidi goodness too! X

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fabulous! A lovely NEW collection, eh....& errr....could you spare some car washers for me> My boys grew up & moved away....blow it all!!!!! Enjoy the child labour while you can, LOL!!!

Lizzyc said...

Your double looks wonderful. love the big photo on the right.. off to see this mag too..

Marelize said...

Wow! Stunning double pager Kim and the photos are just adorable. :) xx

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow wow wow, this is truly amazing...will go and check out your tag and the other girls projects too....LOVE x