Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Next Adventure...

Sharing a couple of layouts from this months We Will Rock You kit from  Scraptastic.
This first one shares the story of our unexpected visit to hospital when we visited LA in January 2013 when my son had emergency surgery for appendicitis!


I folded that little paper airplane under the guidance of my son...and hand stitched the flight path!


A cluster of stickers and embellies finish the layout nicely!


My second layout tells the story of my son's love of robotics this year at school!


I hand cut my title from pattern paper!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous Kim. Love the busy papers yet your photos always pop and your journaling easy to read. You are so good at page design :)

Sonia said...

Lovely layouts. I have those Heidi Swapp stickers that appear in your first layout. I have yet to work out to use the larger stickers - of course you've tied them in beautifully :) And I love what you've done with the white space in the second layout. Incredible attention to detail.

Lizzyc said...

These 2 layouts are amazing, always love how you mix patterned papers so well.. and that must have been very scary to have your son in hospital over seas..

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOOVE them both....that top page.....it works so well with the pp & good on you hand stitching - ERK!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great layouts Kim! I always love the way you use color on your pages!!

Nathalie said...

These are both so very amazingly good Kim!!! <3

alexandra s.m. said...

Always a treat to come and visit you dear Kim!
Love these two pages!

Tarrah McLean said...

Both are so amazing! It must have been hard to scrap the memory of Addison in hospital when you were O/S...good on you for documenting it! Gorgeous work as always x