Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Be carefree with your Blush Memory Dex spinner!

Hello everyone, I am back to share my monthly dose of Heidi Swapp Memory Dex inspiration with you. This month I am using the new Carefree collection to create 3 Memory Dex cards. I love creating these monthly cards for my Blush Memory Dex spinner. It adds some whimsy to my home decor and fills up my creative side as well. 


I began with this  Mountain pattern paper from the 6 x 8  pattern paper pad and cut it using my Memory Dex die. I ran it through my typewriter to add the quote ' you can move mountains'. I then took some of the  stickers from the Sticker book and Ephemera pack and adhered them to my card. I finished off by using my sand paper around the edges of the card and stickers to add some texture.


Next I used my die cut machine and Memory Dex dies to cut the blue woodgrain and also burnt orange leafy pattern paper from the 6x8 Pattern Paper pad. I punched a circle in the blue wood grain card and then used pop dots to layer the two pieces together. I grabbed some of the Ephemera pieces and again used pop dots to adhere these to the front to add shadow and dimension.


For my final card I trimmed some of that cheetah print pattern paper from the 6x8 pattern paper pad into a tag shape and then used my Memory Dex punch to punch the tabs. I used some of the Heidi Swapp toner paper and ran it through my Minc with some of the Gold Star Minc foil. I cut it into a tag shape and then layered over tags and ephemera from the Carefree collection to complete my Memory Dex card.

Creating these cards are so fun, they are like little canvases of creativity. You can find the Blush Memory Dex spinner and Carefree collection here at Scrapbook.com right now!


Photobucket

2 comments:

hansal jackes said...

Choosing a ball trimmer that is hypoallergenic is a must. These types of trimmers should be durable and easy to clean. Author is an expert of best trimmer for balls, visit here for more interesting information.

pendekarmuda said...

thanks for information and nice blog . . .