Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Foiled QR codes!

One of my most favourite techniques I like to use in my memory keeping is to use QR codes. These link back to videos I have uploaded to my personal YouTube account. These videos are usually ones I have taken on my iPhone of my family. I wanted to take it to the next level and so I decided  to use my 
Heidi Swapp Minc to foil my QR codes!

Heidi Swapp Minc

I began by using my QR reader app to make the code. I then sent the code to my computer and printed it off onto some white paper using my laser printer. I then chose some coloured Minc foils that coordinated with my photos - red and gold. 

Heidi Swapp Minc

I layered some of the foil over my printed QR codes and ran them through my Minc Machine! I adhered them straight onto my photo for a fun look. I love the way it looks.

Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters

For my other photos and pockets I used some of the Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters papers and ephemera to embellish.

Heidi Swapp Minc

On this enlarged photo I added some of the Art Walk definition stickers for the easiest embellishment ever!
Working on my Project Life and adding fun pops of Minc foil is a cool way to ad colour and pizazz to your project!


                                                                 Photobucket

No comments: